Kacey Musgraves Shares Swimsuit Photo From Exotic Vacation
Kacey Musgraves is sharing about the realities of travel – in her swimsuit. In a hilarious new social media post, the country singer shows off her amazing body in a bathing suit while crossing off an experience on her bucket list. "POV Your first time at Blue Lagoon Iceland," she wrote on the Instagram Reel shared with her two million-plus followers. In the video, the wind is blowing and she repeatedly asks, "But where's the steam cave?" How does the singer keep herself fit and healthy? Celebwell rounded up some of her top lifestyle tips.
Exercise with a Trainer
Kacey exercises with celebrity trainer Erin Oprea, who told PureWow she works hard in the gym. "Kacey has worked her butt off and I couldn't be prouder of her. We've been able to keep her on track with the crazy schedule she's had over the last couple years," Oprea said.
Do Tabata Style Workouts
"Some workouts that we've loved doing that can be done on the bus are Tabatas. I also love turning fitness into a game because why not make it fun but still challenging?" Oprea told PureWow. "Tabatas are a four-minute workout that involves 20-second bursts of exercise followed by 10 secs of rest for 8 rounds. You can do so much with it." Here is an example:
- Round one: Pushups
- Round two: Plank with chest taps
- Repeat rounds one and two until you complete eight rounds.
Oprea also has Musgraves do a lot of squats. She even plays this Sumo Squat "game":
- Complete ten small sumo squat jumps (a sumo squat is just like a regular squat but your stance is wider than hip-width and feet and knees are pointing outward )
- Hold your squat for ten seconds in the down position
- Complete nine sumo squat jumps
- Hold in the down position for ten seconds
- Complete eight sumo squat jumps
- Hold in the down position for ten seconds and repeat this formula until you get down to a single rep.
Do Pure Barre
Musgraves told Us that she also likes Pure Barre. When she is traveling she brings the DVD
Follow the 4 x 4 Diet
Kacey follows Oprea's 4 x 4 diet, "a clean, healthy, balanced lifestyle so that they can still enjoy the foods they love, but in moderation." She is allowed to drink alcohol, except in the week leading up to an award show. "I'm not saying you can drink as much alcohol as you want, but I try to limit them to two drinks a week, which a lot of people are like, 'Oh jeez! I need wine every night, that's bologna!' But literally you can do that."