Addison Rae in Bathing Suit Shows Off Cowboy Hat
Fall schmall! No matter the weather, it seems that not a week goes by when Addison Rae—the TikTok and He's All That star—doesn't post a photo of herself in a bathing suit on social media. How does she stay so fit while keeping so busy? Read on to see 5 ways Addison Rae stays in shape and the photos that prove they work—and to get beach-ready yourself, don't miss these essential 30 Best-Ever Celebrity Bathing Suit Photos!
She Does Yoga
Says the Mayo Clinic: "The potential health benefits of yoga include:
- Stress reduction. A number of studies have shown that yoga may help reduce stress and anxiety. Yoga can enhance your mood and overall sense of well-being. Yoga might also help you manage your symptoms of depression and anxiety that are due to difficult situations.
- Improved fitness. Practicing yoga may lead to improved balance, flexibility, range of motion and strength.
- Management of chronic conditions. Yoga can help reduce risk factors for chronic diseases, such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Yoga may also help manage low back pain, neck pain and menopause symptoms. Yoga might also help relieve symptoms of several chronic conditions, such as pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, arthritis and insomnia."
She Does This Workout Routine
"The routine is quick and easy to do at home and consists of cycling moves for each leg; first 30 seconds of donkey kicks, then 30 seconds of fire hydrants, and finally 30 seconds of fire hydrant extension for each leg. Then, the moves are repeated a second time," according to CelebAnswers.
Breakfast is Her Favorite Meal of the Day
Says the Mayo Clinic: "Breakfast gives you a chance to start each day with a healthy and nutritious meal. Adults who report regularly eating a healthy breakfast are more likely to:
- Eat more vitamins and minerals
- Control their weight
- Control their blood sugar levels
- Perform better at work"
She's Gone to the Dogpound
The Dogpound—a fitness center in New York and LA—is home to may celebs, including Vanessa Hudgens and Addison Rae. In one clip, Addison starts the video executing a cable glute kickback. The move majorly targets the glutes, helping keep her glute muscles, the largest and strongest muscles in the human body, in perfect shape. Next up? Battle ropes. The simple but intense move works multiple muscles at once, including the upper back, arms, abs, back, and glutes.
This is How She Keeps Her Skin "Glowy"
"Oh my gosh. The Jason Maximum Strength Vitamin E Skin Oil ($10). I literally just put that on my skin—on top of anything—and it makes my skin look glowy. It's another step with my moisturizer. I apply my moisturizer and then add the vitamin E oil to give it that glow. I really love it."