Maureen Blanquisco in Bathing Suit Wins Bikini Olympia
Maureen Blanquisco is one of the biggest female fitness superstars. She competes in a lot of competitions, like bathing suit fitness competitions. This week she won the Bikini Olympia. In a photo she posted from the event, Blancquisco posed in a pink bathing suit, her toned body on display. She captioned it, "@mrolympiallc 2022 prejudging is over! Top 4 baby!! I'm beyond grateful and happy to represent all the shorties and the Asian community. Anything is possible. Thank you all for the love and support." She went on to be #1. How does she stay so fit? Read on to see 5 ways Maureen Blanquisco stays in shape and the photos that prove they work—and to get beach-ready yourself, don't miss these essential 30 Best-Ever Celebrity Bathing Suit Photos!
She Works Out In The Off Season
For Blanquisco, working out is an all-year thing. Even when she isn't competing. She revealed in this gym video she posted on Instagram that she works out in the off-seasons. In it, Blanquisco is seen doing one-arm bicep pulldowns and curls. She captioned it, "Lean OFF-SEASON is officially ON. 10kg up from my stage weight! I feel good and rested! Strength and pump is coming back!"
She Does Cardio
Blanquisco does a lot of different types of workouts. One thing she likes to do is cardio exercises. In this photo she posted on Instagram, she revealed in the caption that she did a lot of cardio at the gym day. She wrote, "Cardio. Workout. Sauna. Next stop cardio! 9 days out!"
Cardio exercise is any type of physical activity that raises your heart rate and increases your breathing rate. It's an important part of a healthy lifestyle, as it can help to improve cardiovascular fitness, reduce the risk of heart disease and other chronic conditions, and promote weight loss. Here are a few examples of ways to do cardio exercise:
- Walking: Walking is a simple and accessible form of cardio exercise that can be done almost anywhere. To get the most benefit, aim to walk at a moderate intensity for at least 30 minutes on most days of the week.
- Jogging: Jogging is a higher intensity form of cardio exercise that can help to improve cardiovascular fitness and burn more calories. To get started, try jogging for short intervals and gradually increasing the distance as you get more comfortable.
- Biking: Biking is another great form of cardio exercise that can be done outdoors or indoors on a stationary bike. It's a low-impact option that can be easier on the joints than activities like running.
- Swimming: Swimming is an excellent form of cardio exercise that works the entire body and is easy on the joints. It's a great option for people with injuries or chronic pain, as the water provides buoyancy and support.
- Group fitness classes: Group fitness classes, such as spin class, Zumba, or kickboxing, can be a fun and social way to get your cardio in. Many gyms and community centers offer a variety of classes that cater to different fitness levels.
It's important to remember to start slowly and gradually increase the intensity of your cardio workouts as you become more fit. It's also a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new exercise program, particularly if you have any underlying health conditions.
She Weight Trains
Another type of workout Blanquisco likes to do is weight train. In a majority of her gym videos that she posts on Instagram, she is seen doing a lot of different exercises with weights and strength training. In this video, Blanquisco is seen doing exercises like squats with dumbbells, deadlifts, and hamstring curls. She captioned it, "Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard."
She Works Out Her Back
A body part Blanquisco does a lot of exercises to help is her back. She shares a lot of her back days at the gym on Instagram. In this video, she is seen doing seated bicep curls. She captioned it, "Squeezing in this back sesh. 16 days out."
She Doesn't Make Excuses
Blanquisco has a strong work ethic. One thing she does is, avoid making excuses for not working out. She talked about this in the caption of this Instagram video. "If there's one thing people love doing, it's making excuses. And if there's one thing people hate hearing, it's that they're making excuses. That's why your friends won't tell you you're making excuses. They know you don't want to hear it, and they don't want you to be mad at them. So instead, they tell you what you want to hear: that you're doing everything right, nothing is your fault, and success takes only the barest amount of effort. So don't make excuses for why you can't get it done! Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen!"