Sanya Lopez in Bathing Suit Shows Off "Blue" Sky and "Tan" Body
Filipina actress Sanya Lopez is star of screens big (the movie Isa Pang Bahaghari), small (the TV series First Yaya) and smaller (she's huge on TikTok). This weekend, she was a hit on another social media platform—Instagram—posting photos from the El Puerto Marina Beach Resort & Vacation Club, of her looking dazzling in a bathing suit. How does she stay so fit? Read on to see 5 ways Sanya Lopez stays in shape and the photos that prove they work—and to get beach-ready yourself, don't miss these essential 30 Best-Ever Celebrity Bathing Suit Photos!
She Works Out Her Core
Lopez has filmed videos showing her working her core. "One of the single best exercise tricks for doing this is to use a piece of equipment you may have seen lying around your gym but have never tried before: exercise sliders, those little discs you put under your hands or feet while exercising that introduce a new variable of stability to your exercise," says our sister site Eat This, Not That!.
She Takes Vitamin C
"This year, functional nutrition and holistic health will be big whether it is using food as medicine or making diet and lifestyle changes for preventative wellness and increased immunity," says Dr. Nicole Avena. "Depending on what those goals are, whether it's fitness improvement or stress reduction, nutritional solutions are available through various foods, vitamins, and supplements that can specifically assist in attaining both holistic health and immune system support." She adds: "Consume 1 to 2 grams of Vitamin C per day to reduce duration and severity of common colds. This antioxidant protects against oxidative damage in white blood cells and other important immune cells so that they can function optimally, assuring a strong barrier against environmental pathogens and pollutants. Vitamin C can be found in citrus fruits, broccoli, sweet potatoes, and more."
She Does Yoga
"The core components of hatha yoga and most general yoga classes are," according to the Mayo Clinic:
- "Poses. Yoga poses, also called postures, are a series of movements designed to increase strength and flexibility. Poses range from simple to difficult. In a simple post, you might lie on the floor while completely relaxed. A difficult posture may have you stretching your physical limits.
- Breathing. Controlling your breathing is an important part of yoga. Yoga teaches that controlling your breathing can help you control your body and quiet your mind.
- Meditation or relaxation. In yoga, you may incorporate meditation or relaxation. Meditation may help you learn to be more mindful and aware of the present moment without judgment."
She Drinks Lemon Water
"Looking to shed a few pounds? Adding lemon water to your regular routine could help you drop that weight easier than you ever thought possible," says Eat This, Not That!. "Water may help fill you up, especially if you drink it before eating a meal," Jessica Bippen, RD for Essentia Water, told the site. "By drinking lemon water before and during meals, it can promote fullness and be an effective way to help reduce calorie intake."
She Stretches Before Workouts
"Research has shown that stretching can help improve flexibility, and, consequently, the range of motion of your joints," says the Mayo Clinic. "Better flexibility may:
- Improve your performance in physical activities
- Decrease your risk of injuries
- Help your joints move through their full range of motion
- Enable your muscles to work most effectively
Stretching also increases blood flow to the muscle. You may learn to enjoy the ritual of stretching before or after hitting the trail, ballet floor or soccer field."