Skip to content

Sonnalli Seygall in Bathing Suit is "Sun Burnt"

Here’s how she stays in shape. 

Sonnalli Seygall, star of Jai Mummy Di and Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2, is spending time on the water. She just posted a series of photos of herself spending time on a boat on Instagram. In the photos, she wore a blue and white striped one-piece with a ruffle. Seygall captioned the post, "Sun burnt and not complaining." Read on to see 5 ways Sonnalli Seygall stays in shape and the photos that prove they work—and to get beach-ready yourself, don't miss these essential 30 Best-Ever Celebrity Bathing Suit Photos!


She Eats A Healthy Breakfast

Seygall makes sure to start her day off right. She likes to eat a healthy breakfast each day. Seygall tells The Hindustan Times that her go-to meal is, "Almonds and walnuts soaked in water overnight, and a sip of coconut oil. I consider it very healthy." "If you read the nutrition label for almonds, you may notice they're higher in fat than other foods you're used to consuming. Don't be alarmed by this. The fat in almonds is unsaturated  aka healthy fat. These fats are good for your heart because they can lower your bad cholesterol and raise your good cholesterol. So if you're trying to manage your cholesterol, almonds are a good snack choice," says the Cleveland Clinic.


She Eats Healthy Fats


Seygall makes sure to eat healthy. And that includes eating healthy fats. "I eat a lot of fattening food, like good fat," she says to The Hindustan Times. "Like ghee, coconut oil and avocados." "Who knew avocados could potentially keep your eyesight in top condition? A 2017 study found improvement in both cognition and vision for those who consumed one avocado per day," says our sister site Eat This, Not That! "Avocado consumption is ideal if you're looking to boost vitamin intake. A 2013 study showed an overall better quality of diet when avocados are consumed versus those who do not consume avocados."


She Works Out Harder When She Cheats

Sarang Gupta/Getty Images

Seygall tells The Hindustan Times that she isn't afraid to cheat once in a while. She says that when she does cheat, she schedules an extra workout in. "I just work out a little bit extra and I go back to eating healthy. So, if you believe 90% of the time you are eating healthy, you can cheat the remaining 10% of the time. That's how I balance it. Even when I do cheat, I make sure I have a cup of hot water or green tea half an hour after eating."


She Eats Smaller Meals Frequently

Ashish Vaishnav/Getty Images

Seygall tells The Hindustan Time that instead of eating three large meals a day over a period of time, she prefers eating smaller ones frequently. "I do prefer mini to mid-sized meals. I have migraine issues. So, I prefer frequent meals, and I think all of us should listen to our bodies and see what works for us. If you are hungry, you should not deprive your body of food."


She Does Quick Workouts On A Regular Basis

Prodip Guha/Getty Images

Seygall makes sure to work out on a regular basis. She revealed in this Instagram reel that she likes to do quick 10 minute workouts. "Most common excuse or problem ppl have is lack of time! But sometimes even 10 mins is better than doing nothing at all. This workout will strengthen and tone your legs and even get your heart rate going! Try it!"

Anna Bechtel
Anna Bechtel is a freelance writer currently based in Hamden, CT. Read more
Filed Under